Monday, August 2, 2010

WOW! What a holiday:)




Mom's been on holidays...here I am swimming with Keegan and Ethan, playing bball in the garage and then we headed to the cottage last week. We had great weather and I appeared to LOVE it up there!!!





Here I am chillin at the cottage. Leah enjoyed Mom's IPOD during my naps!











Berry pickin'! Leah and I love to pick berries...especially in the raspberry bush right beside the cottage.
















What a great place to practice drinking out of a cup...and a water bottle. Nothin' better then eating outside by the lake.
















Really? The entire cookie in my mouth!!

















































MMM...Cheesies and yogurt dockside.










Waiting patiently for Dad to come to the cottage from work.


































Found the comic book stash.











Playin with Aunt Tracey.





















2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! What a holiday! Lucky you guys have a whole 'nother week of this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the new pics, glad you guys are having a fun summer|

    Love Nanny

    ReplyDelete