Thursday, August 5, 2010

The holidaying continues...

"Daddy, where did the bean bag go??"
"I'll get it..."

I had a lot of fun playing with Molly. We really enjoyed playing in my baby pool on the deck. I'm really sorry about splashing you and your Mommy so much Molly!!!

Trading toys.

Mom dragged me to the Farmer`s Market today. Look how impressed I was!!!
Then we got to spend the day on Poppa`s boat on Lake Bernard with Nanny, Poppa, Leah, Aunt Trac and Uncle Darryl!! It was soo much fun!!
The treats were great!!!


Curious Avery checking out Poppa`s boat.

"Poppa, why is that water dripping from your boat motor??" Thanks for taking us out on your boat all day. We had lot`s of fun eating, swimming and laughing!!!

I really seemed to enjoy putting the driveway stones in Dad's bucket and dragging it around.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Avery you are such a little man!!! Your girlfriend Lila can't wait to see you in a week!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete