Monday, August 23, 2010

New Pics:)

Swimming at the Connolly's!!
Who's who in the family photos...?

"Ouch!"


Helping Mommy with the chores...

Before my hair cut...notice how sophisticated I am with my pinky finger up in the air!!!

Where's Avery???
"Treasures found at the bottom of my toy chest!!"


"Hmmm...how to get out now...?"

Saturday night pizza with Ben.
After my hair cut!

Playing with Lila's toys waiting for her to wake up!!

``Hey Lila, whats happenin...

Flirtin it up!! Lila, you have some awesome hair that I may have to remind you about in another 16 years!!!:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh Avery, we miss you SOOOO much! Love your new hairdo...makes you look so much older. See you soon. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little boy hair cut.

    Love AD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Avery, you r growing up every time i see you!

    ReplyDelete