Sunday, May 30, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!!!

Trip to Kawartha Dairy. Avery was initiated into the official, by invitation only, "Lick Lick Club."


When Avery was done with his dinner he thought he'd help Leah eat hers. Only Leah had other ideas "Aunt Karli can you help me move Avery over there??"
Our little superhero watching the start of the hockey game Sat. night.

Heading to the beach in Sundridge today!!! I can't take my eyes off my big cousin!!


Thanks for playing with us today Laura.

I sure do love the beach!

3 comments:

  1. oh u sure love the sun, sand and the water avery! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 'Lick, Lick Club' sounds pretty exciting!

    Isn't the summer fun!

    We have to get together some time soon!!! Avery has grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun with you this weekend Avery. Especially eating ice cream in Nanny's wagon! Love, Leah xoxo

    ReplyDelete