Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holidays!:)

Mom and I have been on holidays last week and this week. We've been soo busy. Here I am watching Strano and Kevin working on our landscaping.
Wearing Matt's Oakleys!! Matt if you are looking for them I found them!!

Fooling around with Leah! I climbed into the ottoman all by myself!!! Now Mommy really has to keep an eye on me!!

And of course, there is Titan's food.
Mommy really really has to keep an eye on me!!!

I sat this morning for almost a half an hour watching Strano and Kevin working on our yard!!!

It was such hard work I had to have a snack!

If I could just go help...

2 comments:

  1. Avery you are just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he is the Foreman!! Making sure they do the job right.....too funny.

    He is super cute.

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete