Friday, October 23, 2009

HeeHeeHee...

Getting ready for Halloween. This 18-24 month Spiderman costume was waay to small. All the buttons on the back were snapping undone!!


Monkeying around with Mommy.

I think this one suits me best...Mom often calls me her little Monkey Man!!!
Playing in John and Maddy's rocking chair.
ROCKING the chair:) hahaha. I can not be trusted!!!

Eating Puffs for the first time. Man, they are hard to pick up but they sure are worth it.

Admiring Dad's hard work!

Coming along...

More admiring.

3 comments:

  1. Avery you look older in your spiderman suit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery, Madeleine and I both vote for the monkey suit.

    Love Yah
    AD and Madeleine
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen and I like the monkey suit best!! We will post pictures of Owen's costume soon!!

    ReplyDelete