Saturday, April 4, 2009

Friday and Saturday were very busy days...

Saturday night I was so tired after playing with Leah and Owen this afternoon at Nanny and Poppa's. Leah was having dance parties and was a very good helper. She helped Mommy, Nanny and Poppa with me all day. We even went to the high school this morning with Leah and Nanny and watched some basketball. I slept through the game but Leah really enjoyed watching the girls play.
Leah was checking out my toes and my nose...



Yesterday afternoon Nanny and Mommy took me to the Mall for coffee. I was a little fussy so they gave me my soother and I actually kept it in the entire car ride home - that was a first.

After the Mall Benny was babysitting:)

6 comments:

  1. cute pic's looks like benny was keeping an eye on him out of the corner....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benny is again proving to be the supreme babysitter!!! Can't wait to meet you Avery - its only a few more days.

    Love AD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Avery, what a fun day, I had to have a big nap also....

    Love
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Aunt Wen, you are a very brave woman letting Leah explore Avery's toes and nose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avery is beautifully handsome. It's amazing how he has grown already. Take Care of eachother Wendy and Kory- and Cherish that little boy every moment.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love checking out this site, it keeps me updated on Avery, he looks so very happy - content! Can't wait to see you little buddy in May, great-grandmother will be coming with me.

    Finally got your box in the mail..you should get it shortly, l sent it to the station for you, Grandpa will have to bring it to you.

    You are all looking well, keep up the good work!

    Always, Dale

    ReplyDelete