Monday, April 20, 2009

Another fun weekend...And I'm already one month old!!!

This is what we do at Nanny's house:)
My new thing is that I love when Mommy puts me in the Snuggly and takes me for walks. It's so comfortable that I fall asleep quickly when I am cranky.

I loved watching the kids play at Cousin Owen's first birthday party in Barrie on Saturday. Hopefully some more pictures will follow of the party.

Poppa was in charge while my Mom, Dad and Aunt Tracey put my car seat into Aunt Tracey's car on Friday night in preparation for our trip to Barrie on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. you are growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like something happened to the age counter! Looking forward to seeing how big you've gotten since Easter - see you next week. Love AD

    ReplyDelete