Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cuddling with Cousin Elizabeth . I was pretty relaxed this afternoon and enjoyed being spoiled.
Relaxing on Nanny's couch watching Benny run around.

Nanny came over today and Mom and I went for our first outing since we've been home from the hospital. We went over to Nanny's and had a nice visit with Great Aunt Joanne and cousin Elizabeth.

Dad gave me my first bath at home on Monday night. Even though I cried the entire time it felt so nice after when Dad and I cuddled and we let Mom sleep for 3 consecutive hours...Mom was soooo happy.


I had a nice visit on Monday night with my cousins Keegan and Ethan. I'm going to have fun trying to keep up to them.


2 comments:

  1. The one pic of Avery sleeping with the yellow hat on looks just like a pic I have with Matt. They definitely look a lot alike. I will have to find the pics to show you the resemblance.

    Love Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Avery - I miss you already...can't wait until tomorrow morning so I can hold you again.

    Love
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete