Monday, March 23, 2009

Sunday night visitors

Aunt Tracey stopped by Monday to drop off dinner for my parents and I had to thank her for letting us borrow Leah's swing. I loved it today and it allowed my parents to get some things done around the house.
Titan was trying to catch me on the swing. He loves to sniff around me and lay beside me. I think we are going to be great friends.

Nanny and Poppa stopped by too and took turns cuddling with me. I'm so glad to be settling at home meeting everyone.

Poppa and I had a nice visit. I was actually awake for a few minutes.
Uncle Jeff came by to see how I was doing and we ended up having a little nap so my Dad had to make him supper. I'm thinking he will make a great baby sitter:)

3 comments:

  1. what a sweet little guy, can't wait for the next two days - he is all MINE!!!

    Love
    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the swing Avery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed our visit today with you Avery!!!!!

    Love
    Aunt Joanne and Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete