Sunday, October 3, 2010

Happy October!!!

Lining up the pucks...
Working on Uncle Jeff's lot:) I'm such a good helper!!!


And done....after a morning of playing with John and Maddy!!!

Sharing my toys with Emmett.
Thanks Leah, for lending me your old rubber boots!!

I love wearing them around the house - I can even put them on myself.

So, this morning Mommy was standing at the kitchen sink when all of a sudden I literally disappeared. It wasn't until I started to giggle at Mommy as she was looking for me that she found me!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Avery, you are getting too smart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That IS hilarious!! Clever little boy you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahhaa, thats funny know i see what you were talking about lol.. he sure love playing game sand loves big trucks

    ReplyDelete
  4. AVERY! You are too funny :) At least you're giggling so Mommy knows where to find you.

    ReplyDelete