Sunday, February 14, 2010

We made it!!!:)

We left for Toronto on Friday night. Here I am playing with Nanny and Poppa watching the airplanes coming into Toronto.


Mommy and Daddy went to Sarah and Jeremy's wedding on Sat. night. I got to play with Nanny and Poppa at the hotel.

Here are Mommy and I Sunday morning at 5:30am waiting for the shuttle to the aiport!

At the airport I had a power nap, Mommy and I walked a lot, I played with anything I could get my hands on and enjoyed watching out the window.

On the airplane!! I was sooo good!! I ate a lot, had a power nap and entertained everyone around us!

Finally in Florida! Here I am chasing Keegan and Ethan around! It was sunny and fairly warm!!




Daddy gave us a tubby before bed tonight!

I think I'm going to spend a lot of time chasing my cousins around these next couple of weeks!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had fun on the plane....looks like alot of fun in FLORIDA!!! Looking forward to lots of pics.

    Love
    Nanny and Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're glad you guys had a good trip down. thanks for posting pictures so quickly! Looking forward to your upcoming posts. Love, Tracey Darryl and Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long sleeves and down vests doesn't look like Florida weather. Hope it warms up so you can go to the beach!!

    Love AD

    ReplyDelete