Sunday, November 1, 2009

Wow...What a busy week!!!

We have been busy working on the house! Titan and I mostly supervise!
Trick or Treat Great Grandma!!!
Me and Mom!
Having coffee with Uncle Darryl, Boyd and Leah!
Getting ready to carve the pumpkin!

I loved Aunt Tracey's witch hat...it had bats hanging from it that I had fun trying to catch!!
Playing with our pumpkin!!
What a great job Mommy and Aunt Tracey did carving the pumpkin!
Leah and I traded costumes...I think both our legs would have been cold!!!
The Police Woman caught the Cheeky Monkey!!!
Trick or Treating with Mom in -not-so-Sunny-Sundridge!!!
Mmmm...dry toast for the first time this morning (at 4am!!!!!) Mommy's sure the time change didn't help!!!
I enjoy playing in my play pen for the most part!! It helps when I can play with Titan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment